The Ethics Plug-in
Case Study + Business Simulation
Case studies and textbooks can cover the necessary content of a business ethics course, but Capsim’s Ethics Plug-in takes learning to a deeper level by creating an emotional connection that links students to their decisions. By combining the two most effective teaching methods (case studies and business simulations), students experience firsthand how their ethical decisions can affect their simulated company’s performance.
Impacts the Bottom Line
Students are presented with realistic business problems that require consensus decisions on various ethical issues. Each decision impacts a company in different ways – such as decreased demand or increased material costs – that affect the bottom line. Capsim's Ethics Plug-in provides various methods for approaching ethical dilemmas in the real world, helping today's students become tomorrow's ethical executives.
- Plugs directly into Foundation® and Capstone® Business Simulations
- Unique ethical dilemmas, all based on real-world events
- Decisions distinctly impact the simulated company, creating an emotional connection between students and their choices
- Reinforced team building: decisions require group consensus
- Teaching resources, including video debriefs and information guides, that help explain ethical impacts