Certified Distributor Program
Capsim Management Simulations, Inc. has been in business since 1985. Chicago based, we specialize in the development and distribution of business simulation software and our presence is global. Our three products, Capstone, Foundation and Comp-XM, are used in 500 universities, business schools, and in companies such as GE, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung and Microsoft.
To be eligible as a Capsim Certified Distributor, you must provide proof of the following:
- A taxable status within your home country for the last two years
- Physical office space of 500 square feet (50 sq. meters) or more with three or more employees
- Current company address, phone number, fax number, website, & e-mail address
- The use of a high speed internet connection
- Existing client list with references
- Appropriate teaching credentials
- Credit report
- Resources to translate Capsim marketing materials into local language
In addition, distributor candidates must:
- Not be domestic or U.S. based
- Complete a Capsim User’s Seminars (either online or in person)
a. $95USD per person not to exceed eight (8) hours of training
- Fill one Showcase Seminar with ten (10) prospective client
- Distributor-Only prices and incentives.
- Problem resolution.
- At cost and upon request, a sufficient number of training and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the sale and delivery of the simulations.
- Use of Company’s experience, Marks and goodwill in order to promote and sell the Capsim business simulations.
If you would like to pursue the Capsim® Certified Distributor program, please fill out the request form.
NOTE: You do not need to be a Certified Distributor to use Capstone, Foundation or Comp-XM. Consultants, training companies, professors, etc. incorporate the simulations in their seminars. We would be pleased to train your organization to deliver these programs.
Current Capsim Distributors
The Capsim list of current distributors is growing and now spans the globe. For more information and a 1-to-1 demonstration of Capsim business simulations, fill out the request form, and join the Capsim Simulation Experience.