Fall Capsim Challenge Winners Named
Chicago, IL, November 19th 2015: Capsim celebrates another successful Capsim Challenge. This competition pits over 2,000 students from business schools around the world. The qualifying rounds were from Oct. 1st to Oct. 30th, while the finals were held in lightning round fashion over two days, Nov. 13th and 14th.
The finalists compete in one of the most difficult environments our simulation experts can dream up. There are recessions and other obstacles that make the markets very hard to predict. Congratulations to all our participants, as our Challenge Coordinator, Monika Murzydlo said “Those students who take the extra time to compete in the Capsim Challenge really show they have the commitment needed to succeed in the business world.”
Without further ado, here are the winners:
- Our $400 Capstone winner is Warrapat Korkerd, who is taking a class from Professor Bhakorn at Mahidol University in Thailand
- Our $400 Foundation winning team is Oliver Coates III and Christopher Scrip under Professor MacKenzie at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
Capsim awarded four $25 social media prizes that were selected randomly from tweets and Facebook posts.
- Sharon Renee Lutz for a Facebook post on 11/9 who uses our simulation in Professor Wendeln’s class at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Stacey Fitzgerald @staceyasdfghjkl for a tweet on 10/30 attends Professor Mustun’s class at Charles Telfair Institute
- Josh Noffsinger @joshyboy2006 for a tweet on 11/9 is at BYU Idaho in Professor Harris’s class
- Angel Moises Galvany Menor @Angel-Galvany for a tweet on 10/7 takes a class lead by Professor Paya at the Polytechnic University of Valencia in Spain
One randomly selected participant also wins a $25 gift card and that is Scott Corwin at Georgia Southern University taking a class from Professor Loughry.
Congratulations to all the winners. To see how all the finalists place check out the Challenge Results. A Capsim representative will be in touch with all the winners.
About Capsim Management Simulations, Inc.
For 30 years, Capsim Management Simulations programs have created rich learning environments for both academic and corporate participants, giving them the opportunity to practice the skills necessary to build successful companies. More than a million participants at 600 business schools and corporations have built their business acumen through Capsim learning experiences. Visit www.capsim.com for more information, and a complete list of past winners of the Capsim Challenge.