Enhancement Release - 8/26/2015
- Added the option to share Debrief Tool results with students. Professors now have the option to share scoring, decision feedback suggestions, or both options with students.
- Added product’s primary segment to the Marketing department interface. Students will now be able to see the impact of their R&D and Marketing decisions on each of their products primary segments.
- Revised an interface issue where Accessibility appeared only for the segment with the highest value.
- Updated the Manager’s Guide to include information on the eight primary strategies in GlobalDNA.
- Added Simulation Database Report to the Professor Portal. Professors now will be able to generate one report to assess anything the student does in GlobalDNA, including: EDP completion and performance, Success Measures, Debrief Data, TeamMATE results, logins, and more.
- Added four new functional area overview videos (R&D, Marketing, Production, Finance) to the Company Homepage.
- Added the option to build your own questions and include them with the current peer assessment.
- Added the option to create your own assessment and schedule it apart from the peer and team.
- Added the ability to create question packs or sub-groups of questions.
- Comp-XM for GlobalDNA is now out of Beta and available to anyone using GlobalDNA.
- Added Snowflake question technology to Comp-XM for GlobalDNA. Students will now have a unique exam experience, as the quiz questions are based on their individual simulation performance.
- Revised professor and student portal navigation.
TAGS : Product Updates