Enhancement Release - 6/22/2015
We launched our enhancement release for May, which featured several enhancements for GlobalDNA. Specifically, we have updated GlobalDNA in the following ways:
- Resolved an issue with starting Material Cost in Round 0.
- Adjusted the calculation for Total Accessibility in the interface to match the Customer Satisfaction Score and reflect the highest segment accessibility.
- Created a brand new set of Computer Decisions to better reflect the assigned computer team strategies.
- Fixed an issue with slightly depressed Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Resolved other bugs occurring after users sold capacity and retired bonds early.
Lastly, yesterday marked the start of our Closed Beta period for Comp-XM for GlobalDNA. If you are interested in finding out more about Comp-XM for GlobalDNA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.