Free eBook: Assessing and Developing Ethical Decision-Making Skills
What’s in this eBook?
Ethical decision-making skills such as integrity, critical thinking, leadership, and ethics are regarded as top attributes by hiring organizations. Yet, business schools often struggle to develop these skills in their students.
Learn how to successfully develop ethical decision-making skills in your students, providing them with a competitive advantage that can lead to sustained career success.
In this free eBook, you’ll discover:
- What ethics is and is not
- Why educators should care about teaching ethics
- The 5 ethical standards that guide the ethical decision-making process
- The challenges instructors and schools face with the development of ethical decision-making skills
- How to effectively develop ethical decision-making skills in your students